- Large main compartment with cinch top access and lid
- Zippered lid pocket for small essentials
- Expandable dump pocket on the front
- Two roomy side pockets for water bottles
- Internal laptop sleeve
- Hydration port and tube access
- Compression straps
- External daisy-chain webbing for attaching extra gear or a bike light
- RidgeBack moulded back panel with contoured straps and load lifters
- Waist strap with zipped stash pocket
- Sternum straps
- Made in 200D lightweight recycled nylon ripstop with a 210D recycled nylon liner
- Made in Vietnam under Fair Wear certified manufacturing conditions
- Lifetime warranty on materials and workmanship
- Dimensions: 29 x 48 x 17 cm
- Volume: 28 L
- 200D Lightweight Recycled Nylon Ripstop
- 210D Recycled Nylon Liner
Recycled Materials: This bag is made from recycled nylon
Sustainability Through Longevity: The Topo Designs repairs program is focused on creating a rehab center for those well-loved pieces so they can stay in the family—ultimately reducing the number of pieces that are unnecessarily discarded for something new
Environmental Initiatives: The Topo Designs MAP Pact initiative is designed to ensure the simple concept to maintain, act, and protect our communities
Topo Designs founders Jedd Rose and Mark Hansen cut their adventuring teeth among the high plains, deep canyons and iconic mountains of Colorado. Growing up, they favoured simple, functional and durable kit – the kind of stuff made by genuine hikers, climbers and mountaineers in basement workshops. But somewhere along the way, as the gear world ballooned into a multi-million-dollar industry, they felt like the kit they were being offered had lost its authentic connection to the real world of outdoor adventure.
In 2008, Jedd and Mark set up Topo Designs to return to those roots. They started out making packs on a single sewing machine in a Fort Collins basement, and rapidly built a reputation for uncomplicated but stylish gear with outdoor-inspired design and urban utility. Today, their products are some of the most durable, versatile and good-looking crossover packs in the business – built for trailheads, urban adventures and globe-trotting travels.
They're also not afraid to tackle some of the gear industry's thornier issues head-on. Topo Designs are meticulous about their sourcing and manufacturing – using recycled fabrics, reducing water and energy usage, and seeking out more environmentally friendly processes and treatments. Several product lines are still made in their home state of Colorado, while their international partner factories conform to the exacting standards set by the Fair Wear Foundation.